Morning Sunrise Spa Package
The Morning Sunrise Spa Package includes:
* Three Spa Treatments include 2 x 25 min and 1 x 55 min Spa Treatments
* Complimentary slippers
* Use of Gowns during your visit
* Refreshments at the Restaurant (Coffee, Teas & Water)
* Use of Swimming Pool and Relaxation Garden
* 1.6 km Mountain Hiking Trail
CATEGORY 1: Choose any 2 of the following Spa Treatments:
- 25 min Spa Facial with Masque Treatment
- 25 min Scalp Treatment
- 25 min Indian Head Massage
- 25 min Hand Exfoliation & Massage
- 25 min Feet Exfoliation & Massage
- 25 min Feet Reflexology
- 25 min Back & Neck Aromatherapy Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Hot Stone Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Swedish Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Vanilla-Coconut Massage
- 25 min Full Body Exfoliation
- 25 min Back Exfoliation & Wrap Treatment
CATEGORY 2: Choose any 1 of the following Spa Treatments:
- 55 min Full Facial with Steam & Masque Treatment
- 55 min Full Body Aromatherapy Massage
- 55 min Full Body Hot Stone Massage
- 55 min Full Body Swedish Massage
- 55 min Full Body Vanilla-Coconut Massage
- 55 min Full Body Exfoliation & Wrap Treatment
Valid any day of the week.
Please note: The lodge will not be taking in visitors during the following dates:
24, 25, 26, 31 December 2021 and 1 January 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Day Visitors Check-in: 08:00
Day Visitors Check-out: 17:00
Breakfast: 08:00 to 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 to 14:00 (not included - can be booked at R95 per person)
Spa Hours: 08:00 to 17:00.
(We do our best to schedule your spa treatments according to your preference e.g. start and end time)
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
- Please bring with own Beach Towels.
- Our Restaurant has a non-alcoholic bar that sells cold drinks, milkshakes and coffees.
NB! We do not allow alcohol on the premises as we are not a liquor licensed establishment. Drinking on the premises is deemed as drinking in public.
Important Hiking Trail Rules:
- Do not litter. No food or drinks are allowed on the hiking trail.
- Do not carve on trees, rocks or other objects.
- Do not disturb wildlife. Vervet monkeys are present now and again on the property.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Be considerate of other visitors. Speak softly and let the sounds of nature prevail.