"Mommy-to-be" Spa Pamper
Treat yourself to a day of relaxation and self-love. Massage therapy during pregnancy has been shown to provide many benefits, including a sense of wellness, improved relaxation, and better sleep.
The "Mommy-to-be" Spa Pamper includes:
- 4 x 25 minute Spa Treatments:
- Facial with Masque Treatment
- Indian Head Massage using Rose Tissue Oil
- Back & Neck Light Pressured Massage using Rose Tissue Oil
- Strawberry Foot Exfoliation, Massage with Vanilla & Coconut Massage Oil & Rooibos & Bulbine Double Hydrating Lotion & Gel
- Complimentary slippers
- Use of Gowns during your visit
- Refreshments at the Restaurant (Coffee, Teas & Water)
- Use of Swimming Pool and Relaxation Garden
Valid any day of the week.
Please note: The lodge will not be taking in visitors during the following dates:
24, 25, 26, 31 December 2021 and 1 January 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Day Visitors Check-in: 08:00
Day Visitors Check-out: 17:00
Breakfast: 08:00 to 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 to 14:00
Spa Hours: 08:00 to 17:00.
(We do our best to schedule your spa treatments according to your preference e.g. start and end time)
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
- Please bring with own Beach Towels.
- Our Restaurant has a non-alcoholic bar that sells cold drinks, milkshakes and coffees.