Picnic & Spa for 2 people!
(Lunch Picnic) Wraps, Sparkling Wine & Spa for 2 people
Lunch Picnic Times: 12:00 - 15:00
Spa Times: 08:00 - 17:00
Hiking Trail Times: 08:00 - 17:00
Enjoy a delicious picnic in our Relaxation Garden. Retrieve your picnic goodies from the restaurant. You'll receive a picnic basket and an ice bucket filled with refreshments. Setup your own picnic spot in our Relaxation Garden either on the grass or at one of the Gazebo's. We will provide you with a picnic blanket, table cloth and pillows.
Feel free to also make use of our hiking trail during your visit.
- 2 x Wraps & Chips
- 1 x 750ml non-alcoholic Sparkling Wine
- 1 x Soft Drink, Juice or Bottled Water per person
- 1 x Box of Chocolates
- 25 minute Back & Neck Vanilla & Coconut Massage per person
- Free use of 1.6km hiking trail
- Free use of Coffee, Tea & Water station in the Restaurant
- Book a 25 minute Jacuzzi Session & use of swimming pool at R80 extra per person
Your choice of Wraps. Choose one per person:
- Cheesy Beef Wrap & Chips
- Sweet Chili Chicken Wrap & Chips
- Tangy Vegetarian Wrap & Chips
- Calamari Wrap & Chips
The following items remain the property of Magalies Mountain Lodge. Please return all items at Reception:
- 1 x Picnic Basket.
- 2 x Champagne Glasses.
- For a Garden Picnic we will provide a Picnic Blanket and 2 Pillows.
- For a Picnic at one of our Gazebo's we will provide a Table Cloth and Bench Pillows.
1.6 km Mountain Trail
(access between 08:00 - 17:00)
Situated in the picturesque Magaliesberg Mountain that runs from Pretoria to Rustenburg, lies our adventure hiking trail. The trail takes approximately 45 minutes to 2 hours, depending on your fitness level. Hike up the side of the mountain to suddenly turn and take in the majestic view as you descend back down peacefully between the trees and wild life.
Valid any day of the week.
Terms and Conditions
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed.
- Unfortunately, alcohol is not allowed on the premises. We are not a liquor licensed establishment.
- Please bring with own beach towel when using the swimming pool and Jacuzzi sessions (book a 25 minute Jacuzzi Session & use of swimming pool at R80 extra per person).
- Hiking boots are strongly recommended for the hiking trail. We have walking sticks available at the restaurant.
Important Hiking Trail Rules:
- Do not litter. No food or drinks are allowed on the hiking trail.
- Do not carve on trees, rocks or other objects.
- Do not disturb wildlife. Vervet monkeys are present now and again on the property.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Be considerate of other visitors. Speak softly and let the sounds of nature prevail.