Three Day Spa Retreat; D,B&B (3), Lunch (2) + Spa
Add a romantic touch with rose petals, 750ml non-alcoholic Sparkling Grape Juice, box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers at R500 additional to your stay.
THREE DAY SPA RETREAT INCLUDES;
* Accommodation for 3 Days
* Breakfast for 3 Days
* Lunch for 2 Days
* Dinner (Main Meal) for 3 Days
* 5 x Spa Treatments per person consisting of:
- Four x 25 minute Spa treatments of your choice
- One x 55 minute Spa Treatment of your choice
Use of Gowns during your visit
Refreshments at the Restaurant (Coffee, Teas & Water)
Use of Swimming Pool
1.6 km Mountain Hiking Trail
CATEGORY 1: Choose any 4 of the following Spa Treatments:
- 25 min Spa Facial with Masque Treatment
- 25 min Scalp Treatment
- 25 min Indian Head Massage
- 25 min Hand Exfoliation & Massage
- 25 min Feet Exfoliation & Massage
- 25 min Feet Reflexology
- 25 min Back & Neck Aromatherapy Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Hot Stone Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Swedish Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Vanilla-Coconut Massage
- 25 min Full Body Exfoliation
- 25 min Back Exfoliation & Wrap Treatment
CATEGORY 2: Choose any 1 of the following Spa Treatments:
- 55 min Full Facial with Steam & Masque Treatment
- 55 min Full Body Aromatherapy Massage
- 55 min Full Body Hot Stone Massage
- 55 min Full Body Swedish Massage
- 55 min Full Body Vanilla-Coconut Massage
- 55 min Full Body Exfoliation & Wrap Treatment
Stay Visitors Check-in: 14:00, latest check-in is 19:00.
Stay Visitors Check-out: 10:00
Breakfast: 08:00 - 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 20:30
Time Slots are available from 08:00 - 17:00.
When making a booking, you'll be prompted to let us know on which day/s you'd like to enjoy the treatments you've chosen from the list.
Accessible from 08:00 - 17:00
1.6 km Mountain Trail
Takes approximately 60 min to complete
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
- Please bring with own Beach Towels.
- Our Restaurant has a non-alcoholic bar that sells cold drinks, milkshakes and coffees.
NB! We do not allow alcohol on the premises as we are not a liquor licensed establishment. Drinking on the premises is deemed as drinking in public.
|R3999.00||Per Person Sharing|
|R5499.00||Per Person Single|
Also available during Public Holidays: