Three Day Spa Retreat; D,B&B (3), Lunch (2) + Spa
Add a romantic touch with rose petals, 750ml non-alcoholic J.C. le Roux, box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers at R500 additional to your stay.
THREE DAY SPA RETREAT INCLUDES;
* Accommodation for 3 Days
* Breakfast for 3 Days
* Lunch for 2 Days
* Dinner (Main Meal) for 3 Days
* 5 x Spa Treatments per person consisting of:
- Four x 25 minute Spa treatments of your choice
- One x 55 minute Spa Treatment of your choice
Use of Gowns during your visit
Refreshments at the Restaurant (Coffee, Teas & Water)
Use of Swimming Pool
1.6 km Mountain Hiking Trail
CATEGORY 1: Choose any 4 of the following Spa Treatments:
- 25 min Spa Facial with Masque Treatment
- 25 min Scalp Treatment
- 25 min Indian Head Massage
- 25 min Hand Exfoliation & Massage
- 25 min Feet Exfoliation & Massage
- 25 min Feet Reflexology
- 25 min Back & Neck Aromatherapy Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Hot Stone Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Swedish Massage
- 25 min Back & Neck Vanilla-Coconut Massage
CATEGORY 2: Choose any 1 of the following Spa Treatments:
- 55 min Full Facial with Steam & Masque Treatment
- 55 min Full Body Aromatherapy Massage
- 55 min Full Body Hot Stone Massage
- 55 min Full Body Swedish Massage
- 55 min Full Body Vanilla-Coconut Massage
Stay Visitors Check-in: 14:00, latest check-in is 19:00.
Stay Visitors Check-out: 10:00
Breakfast: 08:00 - 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 20:30
Time Slots are available from 08:00 - 17:00.
When making a booking, you'll be prompted to let us know on which day/s you'd like to enjoy the treatments you've chosen from the list.
Accessible from 07:00 - 17:00
1.6 km Mountain Trail
Takes approximately 60 min to complete
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
- Welcome to make use of Swimming Pool. Please bring with own Beach Towels.
- Our Restaurant has a non-alcoholic bar that sells cold drinks, milkshakes, smoothies and coffees. You are welcome to bring with your own bottle of wine or preferred alcoholic beverage. Please consider guests when on the premises. Magalies Mountain Lodge is a place to relax for all guests.
|R3999.00||Per Person Sharing|
|R5499.00||Per Person Single|
Also available during Public Holidays: