Summer Self-Love Retreat (3 - 5 December 2021)
Weekend Retreat for 2021 (Friday to Sunday):
3 - 5 December 2021
Full Body Spa Massage
Djembe Drumming Fun
Yoga Nidra (Voice Guided Meditations)
- D,B&B for 2 nights
- Lunch for Saturday
- 55 minute Full Body Massage. Choose between Aromatherapy, Hot Stone, Swedish or a Vanilla-Coconut Massage.
- 60 min Djembe Drumming Fun & "Letting Go" Voice Guided & Sound Healing Meditation (Tibetan Bowls & Shamanic Drum Healing)
- 90 min Restorative Yoga & Positive Affirmations" Voice Guided & Sound Healing Meditation (Tibetan and Quartz Crystal Healing Bowls).
- 60 min Laughter Yoga & "Loving-Kindness" Voice Guided & Sound Healing Meditation (Tibetan Bowls).
- Gift: Eye Pillow
- Use of Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Relaxation Garden (picnic spots & labyrinth)
- 1.6km Mountain Hiking Trail
- Refreshments at the Restaurant (Coffee, Teas & Water)
What to bring:
- Comfortable loose clothing
- Swimming clothes for the pool and Jacuzzi
- Beach Towel
- Hiking Boots
Day 1 - Friday:
14:00 Accommodation Check-in
18:00 - 20:00 Dinner (Main Meal & Dessert)
Day 2 - Saturday:
08:00- 09:00 Breakfast
09:00 - 10:00 60 min Djembe Drumming Fun, Earth Breathing & "Letting Go" Meditation.
12:00 - 14:00 Lunch
* Free time for personal excursions such as Spa, Jacuzzi, Swimming Pool and Hiking Trail.
16:00 - 17:30 90 min Restorative Yoga, Square Breathing & "Positive Affirmations" Meditation.
18:30 - 20:00 Dinner (Main Meal & Dessert)
Day 3 - Sunday:
08:00- 09:00 Breakfast
09:00 - 10:00 60 min Laughter Yoga, Centering, "Loving-Kindness" Meditation & Fountain of Rising Energy Breathwork.
10:00 Accommodation Check-out
Djembe Drumming - Playing for just a few minutes can boost your mood. The physical stimulation of drumming and the sound vibrations that resonate through every cell in the body stimulate the release of negative emotions.
Laughter Yoga is a popular movement and breathing exercise that aims to cultivate joy, bring out your inner child, and help you let go of daily life stressors
Restorative Yoga is suitable for anyone. It enhances our healing capacity through helping us regulate the stress response and re-balance the nervous system. The focus is not on stretching or strengthening but on releasing. We release tension in the muscles and gently stimulate the organs through long-held poses designed to support and comfort. To achieve comfort a variety of props such as blankets, blocks, bolsters and eye pillows are used.
Stay Visitors Check-in: 14:00
Stay Visitors Check-out: 10:00
Breakfast: 08:00 - 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 20:30
Time Slots are available from 08:00 - 17:00.
When making a booking, you'll be prompted to let us know on which day you'd like to enjoy the treatments.
Accessible from 07:00 - 17:00
1.6 km Mountain Trail
Takes approximately 60 min to complete
|Weekend Rate||03 Dec 2021 - 05 Dec 2021|
|R2900.00||Per Person Sharing|
|R3900.00||Per Person Single|