Spa, Yoga & Crystal Sound Healing
2 Days (1 Night) Spa, Yoga & Crystal Sound Healing
The Spa, Yoga & Crystal Sound Meditation + D,B&B includes:
- Evening Yoga Nidra (Voice Guided Meditation + Visualization) combined with Crystal Bowl Sound Healing (17:30 - 18:30)
- Dinner (Main Meal)
- Accommodation for One Night
- Morning Beginners Yoga and Voice Guided Meditation / Visualization (06:00 - 07:00)
- 55 minute Full Body Aromatherapy Massage
Use of Swimming Pool
Free Access to 1.6km Mountain Hike
Refreshments at the Restaurant (Coffee, Teas & Water)
With regret, our Jacuzzi is out of order until further notice.
5 min Centering
5 min Chanting (optional)
15 min Beginners yoga (loosening up exercises/ stretches and Sun Salutation)
5 min Breath-work
30 min Meditation (visualization)
60 min Meditation (visualization) + Crystal Bowl Sound Healing
Please note, ending time is only an estimate, it may go over the time. Kindly inform your yoga Instructor if you need to finish the class at a certain time.
Please inform your yoga instructor if you are pregnant. Sound meditation (Crystal & Tibetan Bowls) will not be suitable during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Laetitia is a 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher in Hatha Yoga and Yoga Nidra.
R1700 Per Person Sharing (R3400 per couple)
R2200 Single Rate
Expires: 30 December 2020
Valid Mondays to Sundays.
Terms and Conditions
Breakfast: 08:00 - 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 20:30
Time Slots are available from 08:00 - 17:00.
When making a booking, you'll be prompted to let us know on which day you'd like to enjoy the Full Body Massage.
Accessible from 07:00 - 17:00
1.6 km Mountain Trail
Takes approximately 60 min to complete
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
- Please bring with own Beach Towels.
- Our Restaurant has a non-alcoholic bar that sells cold drinks, milkshakes, smoothies and coffees. You are welcome to bring with your own bottle of wine or preferred alcoholic beverage. Please consider guests when on the premises. Magalies Mountain Lodge is a place to relax for all guests.