New Moon "Self Care" Spa & Meditation Weekend Retreat
Yoga sessions are suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
The New Moon represents new beginnings, a time for pursuing the things our subconscious wants or needs most. It's a time to check in with ourselves and find out how we're feeling, how we want to be feeling, and determine what we need to do to feel that way.
When the Moon is completely dark in the sky and there is no light to shine on our surroundings, it is the ultimate time to look inside yourself – into your inner light – for answers.
By taking the time to focus on finding the answers to these deeper, internal questions, you’re able to plant a seed of what you would like to manifest into your life on a more soulful level, and this seed will continue to grow as you begin to bring more and more of your focus out into the world as the moon grows into fullness once again.
- D,B&B for 2 days
- Lunch for one day
- 25 min Facial with Masque Treatment
- 25 min Feet Reflexology
- 55 min Full Body Massage. Choose between Aroma, Hot Stone, Swedish or Vanilla-Coconut Massage.
- 2 x 60 min Morning Gentle Yoga with Yoga Nidra (voice guided meditation) combined with Sound Healing.
- 2 x 90 min Evening Restorative Yoga Sessions with Yoga Nidra (voice guided meditation) combined with Sound Healing.
- 30 min Jacuzzi Session
- Use of Swimming Pool
- Use of Relaxation Garden (Labyrinth and Picnic Spots)
- 1.6 km Mountain Trail
- Refreshments at the Restaurant (Coffee, Teas & Water)
"Self-Care" Weekend Retreat dates:
13 - 15 November 2020
11 - 13 December 2020
12 - 14 March 2021
9 - 11 April 2021
14 - 16 May 2021
11 - 13 June 2021
9 - 11 July 2021
Day 1 - Friday:
14:00 - 17:00 Stay-Visitors check-into their rooms
17:00 - 18:30 New Moon Intention Setting. Yogic-Breathing. Moon Salutation & Restorative Yoga with Shamanic Drum Healing Sound Session.
18:00 - 20:00 Dinner
Day 2 - Saturday:
07:00 - 08:00 Morning Gentle Yoga (Sun Salutation). Alternate Nostril Breath-Work & Yoga Nidra with Tibetan Singing Bowls. Theme: "Loving Kindness".
08:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
* Free time for personal excursions. Spa is open from 08:00 until 17:00.
12:00 - 14:00 Lunch
* Free time for personal excursions
17:00 - 18:30 Gentle Yoga (Moon Salutation), "Fountain of Energy" Breath-Work, Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra with Crystal Quartz Singing Bowls. Theme: "Positive affirmations".
18:30 - 20:00 Dinner
Day 3 - Sunday:
07:00 - 08:00 Morning Gentle Yoga (Unification Sequence). "Bee's Breath" Breath-Work. Yoga Nidra with Tibetan Singing Bowls. Theme: "Out with the old, in with the new".
08:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 Stay-visitors check-out of the rooms.
Please note, ending time is only an estimate, it may go over the time. Kindly inform your yoga Instructor if you need to finish the class at a certain time. Please also inform your yoga instructor if you are pregnant or have any injuries.
Laetitia is a 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher in Hatha Yoga and Yoga Nidra. She has furthered her studies in Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga and Sound Therapy.
Stay Visitors Check-in: 14:00
Stay Visitors Check-out: 10:00
Breakfast: 08:00 - 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 20:30
Time Slots are available from 08:00 - 17:00.
When making a booking, you'll be prompted to let us know on which day you'd like to enjoy the treatments.
Accessible from 07:00 - 17:00
1.6 km Mountain Trail
Takes approximately 60 min to complete
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed.
- Please bring with own Beach Towels.
- Our Restaurant has a non-alcoholic bar that sells cold drinks, milkshakes, smoothies and coffees. You are welcome to bring with your own bottle of wine or preferred alcoholic beverage. Please consider guests when on the premises. Magalies Mountain Lodge is a place to relax for all guests.
|R2900.00||Per Person Sharing|
|R3900.00||Per Person Single|