Nature, Art, Cacao & Self-Love Retreat (5 - 7 November)
Weekend Retreat for 2021 (Friday to Sunday):
5 - 7 November 2021
Full Body Massage,
Forest Bathing ("connecting with nature" hike session),
Cacao Ceremony including Restorative Yoga, Loving-Kindness Meditation & Sound Healing,
Art Therapy - Paint Meditation.
- D,B&B for 2 nights
- Lunch for Saturday
- 55 minute Full Body Massage. Choose between Aromatherapy, Hot Stone, Swedish or a Vanilla-Coconut Massage.
- 2 Hours Outdoor Session Saturday Morning - Connecting to nature (Forest Bathing), Tree Meditation & Tea Ceremony.
- 1.5 Hours Indoor Session Saturday Afternoon - Cacao Ceremony including Restorative Yoga & Voice Guided Meditation (Loving Kindness) with Tibetan Sound Healing.
- 1.5 Hours Outdoor Session Sunday Morning - Recognizing your energy with Qi-Gong followed by a Therapeutic Paint & Sound Healing Session.
- Gift: Eye Pillow & canvas of your art work.
- Use of Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Relaxation Garden (picnic spots & labyrinth)
- 1.6km Mountain Hiking Trail
- Refreshments at the Restaurant (Coffee, Teas & Water)
What to bring:
- Hiking boots or old walking/running shoes for the hiking trail
- Comfortable loose clothing
- Swimming clothes for the pool and Jacuzzi
- Beach Towel
- A backpack
- A blanket to sit on during outdoor sessions
- A cup for the Tea & Cacao ceremonies
- Water bottle
Day 1 - Friday:
14:00 Accommodation Check-in
18:00 - 20:00 Dinner (Main Meal & Dessert)
Meet & Greet.
Day 2 - Saturday:
08:00 - 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 - 12:00 2 Hours: Connecting to nature (Forest Bathing), Tree Meditation & Tea Ceremony (sharing circle)
12:00 - 14:00 Lunch
* Free time for personal excursions. Spa is open from 08:00 until 16:00.
16:00 - 17:30 1.5 hours: Cacao Ceremony including Restorative Yoga & Voice Guided Meditation (Yoga Nidra, Theme: Loving Kindness) with Tibetan Sound Healing.
18:30 - 20:00 Dinner (Main Meal & Dessert)
Day 3 - Sunday:
08:00 - 09:00 Breakfast
09:30 - 11:00 1.5 hours Recognizing your energy with Qi-gong movement followed by a Therapeutic Paint & Sound Healing Session.
11:00 Accommodation Check-out
Laetitia is a 200 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher in Hatha Yoga and Yoga Nidra. She has furthered her studies in Yin Yoga and Restorative Yoga at the Yoga & Ayurveda Centre, as well as Sound Therapy at the South African Centre for Sound Therapy. She has recently completed her Diploma in Shinrin Yoku (Forest Bathing), graduated as a Cacao Facilitator and is extremely excited to share this knowledge with you!
The idea of a Nature Bath comes from a Japanese concept called Shinrin Yoku, which means “forest bathing” or “relaxing in a forest atmosphere.” You don't need to put on your swimsuit or get wet — during Forest Bathing you're “bathing” in the energy and clean air of the woods. During the Forest Bathing session we will be taking a slow stroll up the mountain. The session concludes with a centering meditation, as well as drinking tea that will provide the group the opportunity to share their experience. Afterwards each person is welcome to choose a space to be silent and use their senses to take in the atmosphere of nature.
Ceremonial grade Cacao is used for the Cacao ceremony. One of the benefits of Cacao is that it opens blood vessels and lowers blood pressure. Thus Cacao gently touches your heart and guides you into an inner journey deep into the emotional center of our body – our heart. Restorative yoga allows us to relearn the art of relaxation while developing the skills and abilities to self-soothe. It enhances our healing capacity through helping us regulate the stress response and re-balance the nervous system. The final part of the Cacao ceremony is a voice guided meditation accompanied by the healing sounds of Tibetan bowls.
For the Therapeutic Paint session you will be guided to recognize your energy and emotions, and to paint the emotion you wish to portray while listening to the healing sounds of Tibetan Bowls, Crystal Quartz Bowls & Shamanic Drumming.
Stay Visitors Check-in: 14:00
Stay Visitors Check-out: 10:00 (exception is made for this retreat to check-out at 11:00)
Breakfast: 08:00 - 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 - 14:00
Dinner: 18:00 - 20:30
Time Slots are available from 08:00 - 17:00.
When making a booking, you'll be prompted to let us know on which day you'd like to enjoy the treatments.
Accessible from 07:00 - 17:00
1.6 km Mountain Trail
Takes approximately 60 min to complete
|Weekend Rates for 2021|
|R3499.00||Per Person Sharing|
|R4499.00||Per Person Single|
Weekend Retreat for 2021 (Friday to Sunday):