Midweek Spa Day
Enjoy a sunny and fruitful day at the Spa, situated at the foot of the majestic Magalies Mountains.
- R100 Restaurant voucher to be used towards meals and refreshments
- 25 minute Lemon & mint full body exfoliation
- 25 minute Vanilla & coconut back massage
- 25 minute Spa facial with masque & cucumber eye slices
- Complimentary slippers
- Use of Gowns during your visit
- Fruit-Infused Water Refreshments at the Restaurant
- Use of Swimming Pool and Hot Tubs
- Access to Relaxation Garden (labyrinth and gazebos)
- Access to 1.6 km Mountain Hiking Trail
- Meals and refreshments not mentioned in the deal such as coffee, tea, juice, soft-drinks, smoothies and milkshakes. This can be paid for using cash or card at the Restaurant. This deal includes a R100 restaurant discount voucher that can be used per person.
- Please let us know in advance if you would like to book additional spa treatments.
Expires: 31 March 2024
Valid Mondays to Sundays, expires 31 March 2024.
Terms and Conditions
To secure your booking, please make an EFT payment in our bank account and forward the proof of payment to email@example.com using your name and surname as reference.
We require a minimum of 50% within 48 hours once the booking is made.
Any outstanding amounts must please be settled no later than 2 weeks before the date of arrival.
Day Visitors Check-in: 08:00
Day Visitors Check-out: 17:00
Breakfast: 08:00 to 10:00
Lunch: 12:00 to 14:00
The Restaurant voucher consists of a R100 discount to be used on meals and drinks. The value of R100 or value left of the voucher after it was used will not be refunded.
Spa Hours: 08:00 to 17:00.
(We do our best to schedule your spa treatments according to your preference e.g. start and end time)
Should you be late for a spa treatment, the spa treatment time will be shortened.
In case you completely miss a spa treatment, a re-scheduling fee will apply.
- Only children above the age of 12 are allowed.
- Please bring with your own towels for the use of Swimming Pool, Hot Tubs and Spa Showers.
- Our Restaurant has a non-alcoholic bar that sells cold drinks, milkshakes and coffees.
Important Hiking Trail Rules:
- Do not litter. No food or drinks are allowed on the hiking trail.
- Do not carve on trees, rocks or other objects.
- Do not disturb wildlife. Vervet monkeys are present now and again on the property.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Be considerate of other visitors. Speak softly and let the sounds of nature prevail.