Morning Forest Bathing (Nature Therapy)
Forest bathing is to bathe your senses (sight, hearing, smell, touch, taste) in the characteristics of the forest and to connect with nature and its systems.
The idea of a Nature Bath comes from a Japanese concept called Shinrin Yoku, which means “forest bathing” or “relaxing in a forest atmosphere.” You don't need to put on your swimsuit or get wet — during Forest Bathing you're “bathing” in the energy and clean air of the woods.
Forest bathing has many benefits:
- Physically it boosts the immune system, reduces blood pressure, reduces blood glucose, improve cardiovascular and metabolic parameters.
- Mentally it improves our mood, reduces stress hormone, anxiety, depression and restores concentration.
What to expect?
- Admire the beauty of nature as we walk slowly on the 1.6km mountain trail.
- Exercises to connect with the elements such as Earth Breathing, Water Messenger, Connecting with Trees, and much more!
- Indulge your taste senses during a Tea Ceremony. We will be enjoying a Ginger & Cinnamon Herbal Tea in Nature.
- Tree Meditation to make you feel grounded, safe and connected to the present moment.
Valid between Mondays to Fridays
07:30 - 09:00
Expires: 30 November 2021